OHS Compliance Solutions provides Australian enterprises with high-quality WHS Manuals, Environmental Manuals, Quality Manuals, Safe Work Method Statements, and inexpensive solutions for occupational health and safety. In the 2019 Lockyer Valley Regional Council Business Awards, we are proud to have been selected as finalists.
Providing a reliable product and total customer satisfaction is our highest priority. To meet your needs, we will do whatever we can.
Complying with WHS guidelines will avoid prosecution and penalties, and allow you to keep your employees safe.
A Safety Manual is a set of relevant policies and procedures that are used to monitor and explain compliance. A good safety management system can keep you and your staff safe and secure, enhance the perception of customers, and can help you win tenders. It should meet the needs of your organization and provide data that you can use and understand.
Our trained staff will work with you to develop a personalized solution when you need something specialized.
Why Choose OHS Compliance Solutions?
At competitive rates, we offer a broad range of quality products and services.
- Amazing support for post-sales
- Skilled and experienced personnel
- Satisfaction Guaranteed-We can patch it if you’re not satisfied.
We are efficient at getting your safety documents sorted with a fast turnaround.
Authored by trained and experienced WHS employees, your documents are professional.
We deliver pricing and service levels to accommodate all large or small budgets. A selection of manuals and packages are put together by our trained experts to fit all budgets.
We can help, if you need a manual for a single operator, a small company with a few workers, or a more detailed setup.
As needed, we also provide consulting services and are always glad to have a chat with you!
MANUALS | WHS MANUALS
- Clear, simple Safety Manuals to use.
- Simple to edit manuals with an implementation guide in Word format to handle “what’s next.”
- Established help by email and phone.
Australian businesses must comply with the Occupational Health and Safety Regulations. Businesses are legally required under Australian WHS/OHS legislation to:
- Provide premises for safe work
- Risks are measured and appropriate steps are placed in place to monitor and control them.
- Ensure that goods and substances are used and handled safely
- Provide and maintain safe materials and machinery
- Assess the layout of the workplace and have safe job schemes
- Provide an acceptable work environment and facilities
- Have benefits for the employees and workers’ compensation insurance.